Friday, May 24, 2013

Little Prince... thank you...


Today in the morning my dad made me read a passage in scripture. I thought it was nice... for him... It did make my braincells work but not enough to cause a serious trouble... Then I got to work and my friend shares the same line... I thought well, I do not know how it will work in my case...
But then break comes and I want to read a bit from Little Prince, a book I really really love... I read...
Quand le mystère est trop impressionnant, on n'ose pas désobéir.
When a mystery is too overpowering, one dare not disobey.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
I dare not disobey. I have heard this overpowering mystery speak to my very core! It was not a plea, it was not a suggestion, not even a teaching, it was a command... and I dare not disobey.
I thought I was not equipped, I thought oh from where do I start... and that Voice kind of poked me... told me take that first step and obey... Obey in accepting... that He can and I in Him me will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment