Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bless the Lord, my soul


Today I copy my title...

Bless the Lord my soul, bless the Lord, bless the Lord, bless the Lord, give thanks to the Lord, give Him thanks for all He has done, Eucharisteo... Job. Paul. Silas. The Saints. And my mind is in a loop, repeating for the last few days, these words, names, phrases... in constant repetition... There is power is this word...Bless... Chains broke free... Bless... The bread and wine... Bless... Satan lost his game... Bless the Lord... And I wondered... Where does all this power come from... And curious I searched the etymology of that word... Hoping that in its roots I find its heart... and I did... Bless... From blood... Blood of consecration. wow. I. speechless... wow again! The power of that word, the power of bless and blessing and blessed and all what is related to that mighty word come from the Blood of consecration... And what blood thought I of... What other Blood could it be!! The Blood of the Lamb... of the Ram of God... And if I can utter any blessing is because He unlocked that river... And if I pour my heart in blessing the Lord it is only because He is the source... And if bless come from blood... I will for the last drop of that blood of mine bless... Bless the Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment