Friday, June 3, 2011

So Many Legs!

I am always fascinated when I see my dog walking, in fact all dogs! How coordinate are their moves! Way too funny and cute how they go "in out in out in out"!

But to my pleasure, God created insects! They have so much more legs! It is amazing it is how they are so so synchronised! I imagine them doing a dance or treading lightly at a music they can only hear, and I believe even the best dancers and choreographers can not get to imitate their perfection even to the slightest degree- well except if it's Irish tap dancing!


This all fills me with wonder and gives me rest - to just watch my dog and these insects moving ! It is only a little story, a tiny  hint, of  how detailed and perfect God was when He created, how He set everything together in a very peaceful yet very organized way!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, God's creation is a great treasure, filled with so many wonders, as you point out. :-)

    "The world will never start for want of wonders, but only for want of wonder." -GKC

    ReplyDelete