Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eyelashes

I often wondered how God thought of eyelashes! But then I remember that He thinks of all pretty things. 
They are beautiful but no one would site them if they are naming body organs or mention they had an issue with them like head or stomach or even fingers. 
In fact very much unnoticeable and yet very noticeable when it comes to aesthetic, their role might not be so brilliant as my heart or my ears, but I could not think my face without them!
Oh and sometimes, just when it is crucial to their existence, they decide to fall in my eye and prove their power! You could not miss that!

1 comment:

  1. In fact very much unnoticeable and yet very noticeable when it comes to aesthetic, their role might not be so brilliant as my heart or my ears, but I could not think my face without them!

    Sort of reminds one of 1 Corinthians 12:12-26, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete